|Last Update:||Wednesday, October 14, 2015|
|.NET Fiddle:||Create the first Fiddle|
dotnet add package InjectionMap
paket add InjectionMap
InjectionMap Download (Unzip the "nupkg" after downloading)
2 packages depend on this package.
InjectionMap allows loose coupling betweeen a client's dependencies and its own behaviour. InjectionMap promotes reusability, testability and maintainability of any part of an application.
InjectionMap supports .Net 4.5, Silverlight 5, Windows Phone 8 or higher and Windows Store apps for Windows 8 or higher.
- InjectionMap uses type mapping to reference the key/reference and the implementation.
- Instances are resolved using reflection or can be provided through a callback whitch allows you to create the instance in your own code.
- It suports a fluent syntax to help keep the code simple, small and clean.
- The desired Constructors can be marked with attributes or will be selected according to the passed arguments.
- Parameters for constructors can be injected or passed at the time of mapping as objects or as delegate expressions.
- InjectionMap is very simple and straightforward.
Bugs, issues or feature wishes can submitted on https://github.com/InjectionMap/InjectionMap on the issues page or feel free to fork the project and send a pull request.