|Last Update:||Thursday, May 24, 2018|
|.NET Fiddle:||Create the first Fiddle|
dotnet add package SharpDisasm
paket add SharpDisasm
SharpDisasm Download (Unzip the "nupkg" after downloading)
No dependencies. No dependencies. No dependencies. No dependencies.
* a full C# port of the libudis86 C library
* a set of simple C# classes wrapping the udis86 API
* support for x86 16-bit, 32-bit and 64-bit instruction set architectures
* support for outputting in Intel and AT&T syntax
* support for all x86 and x86-64 (AMD64) General purpose and System instructions.
* support for the following ISA extensions:
- MMX, FPU (x87), AMD 3DNow
- SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES,
- AMD-V, INTEL-VMX, SMX
* instructions are defined in an XML document that is consumed by a T4 template to generate opcode tables for performance.
* the XML instructions document is exactly the same as that found within the udis86 project.
The generated C# opcode tables is also very similar except in syntax to those generated by the Python script in the libudis86 C-library.
* able to decode more than 4 million 64-bit instructions per second (with an average instruction size of 7-bytes)
Usage: https://github.com/spazzarama/SharpDisasm or http://sharpdisasm.codeplex.com/documentation.