GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is a powerful document viewer component that allows you to display over 50 document formats in your .NET applications.
The viewer can both rasterize documents and convert them to SVG+HTML+CSS, delivering true-text high-fidelity rendering.
Supported file formats include:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project
- Outlook documents
- Image files (JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc.)
and many more formats.
The GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET Library allows to get representation in html or image format for whole document, page-by-page or custom range of pages.
The product has the following key features:
- Native API, allowing all application functionality to be programmatically controlled
- Rendering document as html or image for each document type
- Set of predefined options for viewing in all modes, with proper default values
- Multiple render options - including text generation, watermarking among the others
- Abstract Storage API
- Abstract Cache API
For more details on the library, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: The library comes up with some limitations in the evaluation mode.
- Version: 17.6.0
- Project documentation: http://groupdocs.com/dot-net/document-viewer-library
- Read more info on NuGet.org...
DependenciesThis package has 0 dependencies.
1 package depend on this package.
Run this command from the Package Manager Console: