Support for .NET 4, WP 8 SL, WP 8.1, Windows 8, MonoTouch, MonoAndroid, Xamarin.iOS, Core CLR
IMPORTANT: The Serpent cipher as of 1.8.0 is incompatible with the behaviour of Serpent in earlier releases; it has been modified to conform to the standard byte-order interpretation for blocks (and keys).
The previous behaviour is available from 1.8.0 as the "Tnepres" cipher. See BMA-52 for more information if this may affect you.
- Generation and parsing of PKCS-12 files.
- X.509: Generators and parsers for V1 and V3 certificates, V2 CRLs and attribute certificates.
- PBE algorithms supported by PbeUtilities: PBEwithMD2andDES-CBC, PBEwithMD2andRC2-CBC, PBEwithMD5andDES-CBC, PBEwithMD5andRC2-CBC, PBEwithSHA1andDES-CBC, PBEwithSHA1andRC2-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and128bitRC4, PBEwithSHA-1and40bitRC4, PBEwithSHA-1and3-keyDESEDE-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and2-keyDESEDE-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and128bitRC2-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and40bitRC2-CBC, PBEwithHmacSHA-1, PBEwithHmacSHA-224, PBEwithHmacSHA-256, PBEwithHmacRIPEMD128, PBEwithHmacRIPEMD160, and PBEwithHmacRIPEMD256.
- Signature algorithms supported by SignerUtilities: MD2withRSA, MD4withRSA, MD5withRSA, RIPEMD128withRSA, RIPEMD160withECDSA, RIPEMD160withRSA, RIPEMD256withRSA, SHA-1withRSA, SHA-224withRSA, SHA-256withRSAandMGF1, SHA-384withRSAandMGF1, SHA-512withRSAandMGF1, SHA-1withDSA, and SHA-1withECDSA.
- Symmetric key algorithms: AES, Blowfish, Camellia, CAST5, CAST6, ChaCha, DES, DESede, GOST28147, HC-128, HC-256, IDEA, ISAAC, Noekeon, RC2, RC4, RC5-32, RC5-64, RC6, Rijndael, Salsa20, SEED, Serpent, Skipjack, TEA/XTEA, Threefish, Tnepres, Twofish, VMPC and XSalsa20.
- Symmetric key modes: CBC, CFB, CTS, GOFB, OFB, OpenPGPCFB, and SIC (or CTR).
- Symmetric key paddings: ISO10126d2, ISO7816d4, PKCS-5/7, TBC, X.923, and Zero Byte.
- Asymmetric key algorithms: ElGamal, DSA, ECDSA, NaccacheStern and RSA (with blinding).
- Asymmetric key paddings/encodings: ISO9796d1, OAEP, and PKCS-1.
- AEAD block cipher modes: CCM, EAX, GCM and OCB.
- Digests: GOST3411, Keccak, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, RIPEMD256, RIPEMD320, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, SHA3, Tiger, and Whirlpool.
- XOFs: SHAKE.
- Signer mechanisms: DSA, ECDSA, ECGOST3410, ECNR, GOST3410, ISO9796d2, PSS, RSA, X9.31-1998.
- Key Agreement: Diffie-Hellman, EC-DH, EC-MQV, J-PAKE, SRP-6a.
- Macs: CBCBlockCipher, CFBBlockCipher, CMAC, GMAC, GOST28147, HMac, ISO9797 Alg.
3, Poly1305, SipHash, SkeinMac, VMPCMAC.
- PBE generators: PKCS-12, and PKCS-5 - schemes 1 and 2.
- OpenPGP (RFC 4880)
- Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS, RFC 3852), including streaming API.
- Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP, RFC 2560).
- Time Stamp Protocol (TSP, RFC 3161).
- TLS/DTLS client/server up to version 1.2, with support for the most common ciphersuites and extensions, and many less common ones. Non-blocking API available.
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography: support for generic F2m and Fp curves, high-performance custom implementations for many standardized curves.
- Reading/writing of PEM files, including RSA and DSA keys, with a variety of encryptions.
- PKIX certificate path validation.
DependenciesThis package has 1 dependency.
59 packages depend on this package.
Run this command from the Package Manager Console: