We provide conversion to all image formats supported by .NET framework via System.Drawing.Image class so you are able to export PDF files to BMP,JPG,PNG,TIFF as well as work with this bitmap on a fly.
We support rendering of the PDF content including:
- text (with embedded, externally linked, standard, simple and composite fonts)
- text search, bidi text search, highlighting, regions and coordinates extraction (including non-latin alphabets)
- images, including masked ones
- annotation objects of various types
- complex paths and fills
- PDF Forms
- all blending modes
- tiling patterns
- shading patterns of type 1,2,3(function-based, axial, radial)
- transparency groups(especially useful when you process files created with Adobe Illustrator)
- masked content(stencil masks, colorkey masks, softmasks)
- all colorspaces specified by PDF(in case of DeviceN we revert to alternative as specified by standard)
- PDF bookmarks + page navigation support
- compatible with Windows 10, WindowsRT and Windows Phone 8/10, so you may create Windows Store and Windows Phone Store apps that require PDF processing
- compatible with MONO, you may use Xamarin and create apps for Mac OS X , iOS and Android using our component(see examples in our blog).
DependenciesThis package has 0 dependencies.
0 packages depend on this package.
dotnet add package Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer
paket add Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer
WindowsStore PDFToImage Android Windows10 PNG IoS Apitron.Pdf.Rasterizer image .NET WinRT WindowsPhone8 TIFF Apps Mono WindowsPhone8.1 UWP PDF to MacOS WP8.1 WPF BMP WinForms JPEG PDF2image Search converter Xamarin