Includes all functionality needed to work with all Medical DICOM files using a WinForms interface.
The Medical API allows you to read, write, display, and annotate medical and DICOM files like dcm, dic, dc3, dicm, jp2, jpc, j2k, j2c, etc.
Our Medical Imaging SDK supports most common use-case scenarios, such as:
* Supports end user�s interaction and WinForms GUI.
* View medical images.
* Perform Multi-Planar Reconstruction (MPR).
* View, add, and edit annotations.
* Import and export annotations as XML.
* Burn-in annotations.
* Access metadata.
* Auto Windows/Level.
* Apply common image processing algorithms.
* Apply common image viewing operations like zoom, rotate, etc.
* Convert to a variety of document and image types, including raster and vector images, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, TIFF, Microsoft Office formats, DICOM, CAD, ABIC Check Imaging, HD Photo, Camera RAW, and many more.
- Version: 23.3.3
- Project documentation: https://www.accusoft.com/products/imagegear-net/documentation/
- Read more info on NuGet.org...
DependenciesThis package has 3 dependencies.
1 package depend on this package.
dotnet add package Accusoft.ImageGear.Medical.WinForms
paket add Accusoft.ImageGear.Medical.WinForms