This is a PCL library that contains helper classes that should make writing demos with and for MonoGame more comfortable.
In general it contains tools that are boilerplate code and would rather distract the user from the demo.
Desharp - C#/VB .NET debuging utility to dump or log structuralized variables, exceptions, stack traces and much more into console, visual studio console, into html web response as floating window or into html/text log files on HDD.
Download and install Visual Studio code snippets for Desharp: https...
* The dump output is separated from the targeted dump media by the familiar TextWriter interface.
* The programmer can dump the value of any type of object: primitive and enum types (including those marked with FlagsAttribute), custom classes, struct-s, collections,...
Object Extensions can be used to:
(1) Create flattend structures
(2) Compare or Combine two objects
(3) Get or Set member values
(4) Deep Clone
(5) Save (text file,S3) object graph
(6) Get metadata
(7) Get type information
(8) Create instance
(9) Copy to another object
Visit the pr...
Dumps an object to a string or a text writer. Great for debugging. Awesome for capturing context in production exception dumps.
Use ObjectPrinter.Log4Net for a renderer to automatically dump all logged exceptions using log4net.
Helps Windows Service debugging by creating a Play/Stop/Pause UI when running with a debugger attached, but also allows the service to be installed and run by the Windows Services environment as well. All this with one line of code!
A library with some useful classes to assist debugging:
- includes getting messages from outputdebugstring
[Note: This library is not quite ready for public consumption--I'm in the middle of some code reorganization]