The Open XML SDK provides open-source libraries for working with Open XML Documents (DOCX, XLSX, and PPTX).
It supports scenarios such as:
- High-performance generation of word-processing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Populating content in DOCX files from an XML data source.
- Splitting up (shredding) a DOCX or PPTX file into multiple files, and combining multiple DOCX / PPTX files into a single file.
- High fidelity conversion of DOCX => HTML/CSS and HTML/CSS => DOCX.
- Extraction of data from XLSX.
- Searching and replacing content in DOCX / PPTX using regular expressions.
- Updating cached data and embedded spreadsheets for charts in DOCX / PPTX.
- Document modification, such as removing tracked revisions or removing unacceptable content from documents.
- Version: 2.7.2
- Read more info on NuGet.org...
DependenciesThis package has 2 dependencies.
113 packages depend on this package.
dotnet add package DocumentFormat.OpenXml
paket add DocumentFormat.OpenXml